Is soft copy of your pre-departure ART test acceptable by Thai airports ?

thairookie

If you are required to do a ART test prior to departure before entering Thailand:

1.  Do you produce your test result at the airport that you are departing or Thai airport upon arrival?

2. If it's Thai airport upon arrival, do they accept a soft copy in your mobile phone ?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, paulbrow said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have no idea what an Art Test is... Do you mean an ATK Test?

Obviously.

To add to the confusion some countries/organizations seem to call it ART (antigen rapid test). Not wrong but confusing.

Others call it after the kit used (ATK, antigen test kit).

In my last country they call Covid-19 simply "Corona" ????

I paid for a Professional RAT test in Oz at my departure airport within 72 hours before planned arrival date in Thailand. Q-tips were inserted up each nostril, but not far up. Waited one hour.  The Cert was 3 pages long, including a QR code and details of certifying company - one's passport details must be correct. I downloaded the Cert from email onto my phone.  Required by airline at Oz check-in, then Cert was  photographed with passport  by Thai Health Officer before being allowed to queue for entry Immigration stamp.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, thairookie said:

1.  Do you produce your test result at the airport that you are departing or Thai airport upon arrival?

There can't be a general answer about departing. Where from? What airline?

Arrival: from many reports here and first hand there seem to be close to no more checks at Suvarnabhumi. Worst case: undergo another ATK(ART) test on arrival.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

There can't be a general answer about departing. Where from? What airline?

Arrival: from many reports here and first hand there seem to be close to no more checks at Suvarnabhumi. Worst case: undergo another ATK(ART) test on arrival.

ART = ATK.

The question is since everything is in the mobile phone, especially for non-PCR remote testing, is hard copy required ?  Is it sufficient to show them my what's in my mobile phone ?

@Flapman  seems to have confirmed all that is required is information in your mobile phone at the point of departure, as well as upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport.  

I will be flying to Chiangmai Airport instead.

On 9/19/2022 at 10:43 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Obviously.

To add to the confusion some countries/organizations seem to call it ART (antigen rapid test). Not wrong but confusing.

Others call it after the kit used (ATK, antigen test kit).

In my last country they call Covid-19 simply "Corona" ????

Thank you for the clarification.

2 minutes ago, thairookie said:

It seems that they are going to do away with all tests.  That is to say, even the unvaccinated will not have to take a ATK test 72 hours before arrival.

Yes, it appears we are 'as we were', with the benefit of 45 days not 30 for visa exempt.

• Thumbs Up 1