Drugs to be an election issue as Anutin digs in insisting that attitudes must change on cannabis

webfact

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Marijuana was not that big a deal in the 70s because of marijuana it was because it was the starting point for people to try other drugs,  People have now skipped weed and go directly to crack.

This is another total BS, marijuana is not a starting point for other drugs, this is propaganda and has been debunked for more than 30 years.

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Selling Pot is not an issue for me if you are old enough to know what you are doing and have a mature attitude then fine.  My only issue is with teens and young people that are driven and susceptible to peer pressure.   

I have seen no rules yet that state that you can not sell a legal drug to anyone of any age at this point.  

It s forbidden already to sell weed to people under 20, so that s another BS. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thaichina said:

This is another total BS, marijuana is not a starting point for other drugs, this is propaganda and has been debunked for more than 30 years.

It s forbidden already to sell weed to people under 20, so that s another BS. 

If I might ask were you in school in the 70s actually were you alive in the 70s?

I can from experience that a lot of kids started with Pot and then thought this is not so bad and tried other stuff.

Was it rampant no did every pot smoker go heavier no

As to the legality to sell, I stand corrected seems a different rule stopped it BUT my point is still that there really is o rule stopping the sale.

If you think everyone selling pot is licenced go to NANA and walk along the street.