Transferring $100k to Kasikorn

Hi to everyone

I’m planning to use the current usd/thb rate and transfer $100k from own bank account to my account at Kasikorn, planning to use this money later to buy a condo. Already have contacted my bank and they confirmed that they can do it, but the reason of transfer will be “transfer of own funds”, and this is not changeable. However at Kasikorn website they state that if the transfer is exceeding $50k, the “Supporting documents” should be provided. I have no idea what are possible documents then transferring from own to own account and don’t know how I can submit these documents as Im not in Thailand and not going to be there in a few months. Please share the usual practice of what is happening when larger amounts are arriving to Kasikorn accounts, what documents they are requesting, and in which way. Thanks in advance.

Since there is not replies here, here what I’ve got from Kasikorn phone line.

if the money are for buying a condo, the contract for it should be provided. And there is no way to provide documents other then bring it by myself to the branch.

As I’m not in Thailand, they suggested to split the transfer to below 50k$ and send one by one.

Edited by VBer