Debit cards in cb in Thailand and UK debit cards

Sorry if in wrong section but tries financial.

In general use my debit card SCB very rarely and never have had problems before and usually for computer subscriptions ie protection on viruses and Pc clean
I know have used both methods and LLoyds Bank.
My UK bank LLoyds have confirmed 3 times that my card is not blocked and have also tried to use my SCB debit card and both transactions will not accept and yes checking all the details are correct.
Please anyone else having these troubles and yes security seems to be even more strict and anyone having trouble with a compmay Pc Cleaner or PC Help Soft.
What else can I do except get a new computer when money is tight.
Thanks anyone

John w

Not sure if i can help but I do not have trouble using my UK credit card in Thailand buying insurance on Lazada and Shoppee and many others. 

I only use my UK debit card with Wise to get money over and have no problem.

My computer is protected by Google chrome. 

https://www.pchelpsoft.com/support/

Why is my payment being declined?

If you are currently receiving the message, “Sorry, your payment was refused by the financial institution. Your card will not be debited.”, please contact your credit card issuer to see if they are preventing online purchases for reasons other than exceeded credit limits. If they indicate the purchase should be going through, it’s possible our risk system may have identified a security factor that is temporarily preventing the completion of your purchase. Please try using PayPal or another credit card to complete your transaction.

My advice would be to not persist.