Rent car

Habs

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

why don't you rent from an international company if you are unsure? 

So many at least said bad companys in Thailand and you never know if they run legal services.

No idea at all about his company, but experience renting a company once or twice do not tell anything about the company at all. Avis, budget and every bigger international companies you know what you get, or rent through and agent like https://www.rentalcars.com

And buy their insurance to! I have very good experience with this agent world wide

I rent off friends

Just now, Habs said:

Spark trader why do you say spam when all I did was ask a simple question? Was just looking to find out if  anyone had a good or bad experience with this company.

If you where the owner of Stefan car rent, it could be a nice try to advertise on AN, but doing so, can go the wrong way as well letting people know you exists. 

Im not sure how many local car rentals there is in Hua Hin now, but it used to be quite alot of them. 

Their prices for pick up from airport is not bad if I have to say so. Just make sure they have legal papers in order and insurance. , and to be earnest, that is the bottle neck for me to use smaller local rental services, instead of paying higher rent with proper rental service you know you can trust. 

On 9/30/2022 at 8:26 AM, Habs said:

Thank you Sophon I was yesterday asking as I am going to be their in a couple of weeks, and really looking forward to it as it has been a few years due to Covid. So definitely not spam.

I don't normally advise people to try a Google search, after all this site is here to offer advice, but in this instance you might you might like to, I'm sure you'll find plenty of comments.

Maybe try a local Facebook search as well.