Danish teacher found dead in rental room in Nakhon Si Thammarat

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: Siam Rath

By Goongnang Suksawat

A Danish teacher was found dead on a bed in a rental room in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

The Nakhon Si Thammarat City Police were notified of the incident last night (September 27th) in a rental room on the third floor of a building on Pratoo Lord Road in the Nai Mueang sub-district, Mueang Nakhon Si Thammarat District.

Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the body of a 66-year-old Danish man (The Phuket Express is withholding his name pending embassy and family notification). No sign of a struggle or injuries were found on his body or inside the room. His body was taken to a nearby hospital in Nai Mueang.

Police told The Phuket Express that the Danish man was a language teacher at a school in the city. He had many health issues including heart disease. 

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/09/28/danish-teacher-found-dead-in-rental-room-in-nakhon-si-thammarat/

The-Phuket-Express-Logo-Small-300x121.png
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-09-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

A Danish teacher?   Probably a Dane teaching English.  

66 and teaching English?   Yea, that's a recipe for mental health issues.

Mental health issues probably won't help your heart.

Rental room?    Looks like his apartment.  

Anyhow, I'll wait for for information.....  

22 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

A Danish teacher?   Probably a Dane teaching English.  

66 and teaching English?   Yea, that's a recipe for mental health issues.

Mental health issues probably won't help your heart.

Rental room?    Looks like his apartment.  

Anyhow, I'll wait for for information.....  

was he teaching English and drinking in his room?

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

Danes like a drop or two..

I had a Danish friend years back, while his Thai wife went to work he was on the bottle from mid morning, comatose by the afternoon.

His liver gave up eventually.

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Danes like a drop or two..

I had a Danish friend years back, while his Thai wife went to work he was on the bottle from mid morning, comatose by the afternoon.

His liver gave up eventually.

aha ......    I'm not that bad .... yet          Lol...   yes Danes like the booze that's for sure. 

how old was he?

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

Doesnt state anywhere he was teaching English, he was a "language teacher" could be anything. ????

Health ussues, "not feeling well" , probable heart attack in the original article.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’m really surprised that not a single armchair detective here  is claiming he was murdered by his Thai girlfriend, her family, her ex-boyfriend or a kathoey. 

Or does that only happen when 190cm tall farangs fall off hotel balconies that have 75 cm high railings?