get Non-O retirement 3 month single entry in Pattaya

or tourist Visa 2 month single entry using an agent. Im arriving on exempt entry in december. What is the requirement. And how much would it be with an agent. How long could I stay. 45 days plus 3 month or 2 month? Im german passport holder coming on a flight from germany. Do I have to go for a visa run inbetween?

36 minutes ago, will23 said:

Im german passport holder coming on a flight from germany. Do I have to go for a visa run inbetween?

How long do you actually want to stay in Thailand.

Also a non O will require a Thai bank account.

Do you have one? 

dont have a thai bank account. I like to stay 4 month in thailand. Got my 3 month visa the last years allways at the consulate in germany. After 3 month I spent a month in cambodia came back to Pattaya. Stayed the a month then went back to Germany. 

7 hours ago, will23 said:

dont have a thai bank account. I like to stay 4 month in thailand. Got my 3 month visa the last years allways at the consulate in germany. After 3 month I spent a month in cambodia came back to Pattaya. Stayed the a month then went back to Germany. 

Your best plan is to repeat what you have done in the past.

Without a Thai bank account you cannot obtain a non O retirement inside Thailand after you arrive. 

Also you would need to transfer 800k baht into that account.