Online 90 day report works or still finicky?

40 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

Tried it this morning and gives me the 'wrong password' 

OK for me 2 weeks ago.

You could reset your password.

That option is at bottom of sign in page. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No problem when I did my online 90 day report. Just one hour for approval.

Just logged in to the site without a problem. Same password since early December when the site became available.

Try logging in again and be sure you enter the password correctly.

Password is saved in the app from previous reports.

Even when I tried to reset it ,just in case, the app didn't recognize my email either...????

41 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

Even when I tried to reset it ,just in case, the app didn't recognize my email either...????

Are you using the mobile app or the new online report site. The new online reporting system does not save your password or email address.

Link for new site that is better than the mobile app IMO. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login You need to apply to use it but it only takes a few minutes to do it after getting an email with your password in it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

IIRC I ran into this snag myself, the solution is to delete whatever is in the fields and re-enter the email and password.

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you using the mobile app or the new online report site. The new online reporting system does not save your password or email address.

Link for new site that is better than the mobile app IMO. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login You need to apply to use it but it only takes a few minutes to do it after getting an email with your password in it.

I used this one you recommend ed and it remembers my logging details....amazing Thailand

Didn't proceed to reporting as I'm out in town now..

Thanks to all who replied.

9 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

I used this one you recommend ed and it remembers my logging details....amazing Thailand

I think the browser you used saved your login info. I allowed Chrome to remember mine the first time I logged in.

Just tried it on Edge and it does not show my login info when opening the site.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, VinnieK said:

Tried it this morning and gives me the 'wrong password' bs 

My previous two reports have been successful 

Are you typing the password in yourself -- or relying on the saved password that most browsers (or at least Firefox) automatically fills in for you? Sure a lot easier with the latter method, as that cryptic password is prone for screwups.

• Like 1

One of the first tips you are given if you ask experts about online security is "Never allow your browser to save your passwords".

In the Thai 90-day app, you can click the little 'eye' icon to the right of the password field to check that you have entered the right password.

1 hour ago, Eleftheros said:

One of the first tips you are given if you ask experts about online security is "Never allow your browser to save your passwords".

Yeah, never thought of that. Someone could steal my password and log in to my 90 day account, and do my 90 day report for me. Horrors.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, doctormann said:

Applied today at 06:20 and received approval at 07:59.

I'm surprised that Immigration work at such an early hour so this makes me think that the whole process is now automated.

My reporting office is Jomtien.

That's odd, I did a report yesterday afternoon (jomtien), and still pending at 8:30.

Are you sure its approved and not just the acknowledgement email 

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

That's odd, I did a report yesterday afternoon (jomtien), and still pending at 8:30.

Are you sure its approved and not just the acknowledgement email 

Definitely approved - the new slip is now in my passport.

• Thanks 1