Anyone having huge problems with recovering an existing Facebook account

jwest10

Yes, have been reading of many people having major problems and yes have followed the proceures to a Tee.
Initially you get 2 lots of codes sent to email account and always no problem but then asks for an ID ie a copy of drivers license, passport or Government ID's.
Can deliver on the form and everything these days is done only via computer.
I have uploaded the first 2 options and I myself can see my Photo, my account numbers and my date of birth and yes it is difficult to line up on to my computer and get the same bog standard reply from security@facebookmail,com and list the same things each time, not bright enough or can not see the required information.
Obviously no one reads any emails to the above email address and they have enough information on me in any case.
I am not banned but just somehow locked out.
Anyone who can help and the Thais and others stating awaiting translation and have had to do this a few times in years gone by.
Indeed amazingly there are individuals who do not have an email account and rely on F/B and yes members of a few valuable sites which I also need

Many queries on the Twitter account and how a company does not have a proper help desk who can answer is beyond me.
Thanks anyone who can help and got a feeling it might be the light but difficult to fit the passport on the screen but the drivers license ok.

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Set up a new one, often people have many profiles

Thought that but sure I saw when put my email address in and stated you already have an account but maybe I am missing something

2 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thought that but sure I saw when put my email address in and stated you already have an account but maybe I am missing something

Set up a new email address, takes minutes. Useful if it's a gmail account based in Thailand, then you can install apps only on Thailand playstore

Edited by scubascuba3

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Set up a new email address, takes minutes. Useful if it's a gmail account based in Thailand, then you can install apps only on Thailand playstore

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thanks scuba and yes tried but getting the same problem sending my id and no help whatsoever from F/b