Satun - Wang Prachan Land Border Crossing

Hello,

I intend to visit the Satun Wang Prachan border crossing this month and was just wondering if anyone has been there there recently, if so is it all things as usual i.e like before covid, no need for covid tests, vaccine certs, and can still come back the same day like before?

Thank you kindly!

Edited by BillyBobzTeeth

I left Krabi at 5am this morning & headed to Wang Prachan - The IO insisted that i stay 1 night in Malaysia - I told him that i would prefer to exit Thailand & come straight back in - I paid 2000 baht & he stamped me out - I walked to the Malaysian border, stamped in for 90 days & stamped straight back out again at the next window - Walked back to the Thai border & stamped back in again on a 45 days Visa Exemption - No covid tests or anything else asked for - Now I've just arrived back in Krabi - Pleasant experience & would recommend this particular crossing for a simple same day border bounce.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, RedArmy said:

I left Krabi at 5am this morning & headed to Wang Prachan - The IO insisted that i stay 1 night in Malaysia - I told him that i would prefer to exit Thailand & come straight back in - I paid 2000 baht & he stamped me out - I walked to the Malaysian border, stamped in for 90 days & stamped straight back out again at the next window - Walked back to the Thai border & stamped back in again on a 45 days Visa Exemption - No covid tests or anything else asked for - Now I've just arrived back in Krabi - Pleasant experience & would recommend this particular crossing for a simple same day border bounce.

What was the 2000 Baht for? 

1 minute ago, thecyclist said:

555 I did use my imagination, and 2000 is way too much for what my imagination suggested. 200 maybe. 

Everyone is different brother & entitled to follow their own strategy ect ect - Personally, i dont ask too many questions - I just go with the flow & as long as i achieve my objective, I'm happy.