Nightlife in Lat Krabang area?

Dave UK

Is there any nightlife in the Lat Krabang area of any note? I know there are a few restaurants along Lat Krabang road, under the approach to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just wondering if there are any decent bars anywhere in the area.

On 10/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, Ganoga said:

There are many Thai style bars and clubs. It is my favorite place in Bkk of late.

Our favorite bar is this one- สุขสมาน bar and restuarant

copy and paste it into google maps. There are many bars in that area, all within walking distance of each other. Just do a search for bars on Google maps also.  Also have two small malls, Paseo mall and Robinson Lifestyle mall down the road a few minutes, with both a Tops market and a Villa Market. These malls are almost next to each other for a wide variety of chain restaurants.

SukSanan bar I mentioned has cheap beer and food and good music and a friendly Thai owner. Most of these bars have only Thai customers.  They  area are a pleasant break from the touristy bar areas. I prefer this area to downtown now.  There is also a nice but small night market near that bar,  called the Savurnabumi Flea market?

Yes, I live Lat Krabang and recall it getting quite busy further along lat Krabang, I live not too far from Robinsons. Sadly some of the bars I would go in no longer exist, I really need to head down there and see how it is now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first post listed the wrong bar as my  favorite bar was not on Google maps so I saved the one beside it for a marker.

...Lamun Bar ละมุนบาร์ is my favorite.

I'm in Lamun bar now..happy to report its almost business as usual in the area.

It's been a year since I was here.  There is major road construction on lat krabang road in this area.

A new.. to me..bar has opened. WAREHOUSE 8

It's beside Lamunand is an air-conditioned music bar.

The flea market across the road is a bit less  than before...but just a bit.