Pattaya police continue strict patrols on the beach

snoop1130

5 hours ago, Homburg said:

I shall sleep so much more soundly knowing the BIB are working hard to keep us all safe from such terrifying evils as sex and booze.  They don't seem to targeting the jet-ski scammers though.  I wonder why?

I don't wonder why, I know why, anyway, selling sex is not a terrifying evil as long as there is no under age involved, and no one is forced to do anything against their will.

Nothing wrong with booze if it is in moderation, and I mean moderation.

14 hours ago, connda said:

I've got a great idea!  Just don't go to Pattaya. 

We have a nice park by a river out here is rural nowhereville.  You can buy a beer or Thai whiskey, and sit around, drink, and shoot the breeze.  And no cops, well, unless the cop is drinking with you. Off duty, of course. 

They should post on the TAT Pattaya brochures:  Come to Pattaya - Just don't have fun!  :thumbsup:

You obviously think that everyone who comes to Pattaya either lives near or spends all their time sitting on the beach. Though even if they did, it'd be better than spending all their time in a jungle clearing in Nakon Nowhere. A walk along Pattaya promenade is incredibly entertaining and is lots of fun, like the rest of Pattaya. Even though I live in a lovely area outside of the city, I think it's wonderful to be able to visit every few weeks for a bit of excitement. Puts Bangkok into the shade.

You ought to pay Pattaya a visit sometime. Like all the rabid critics, you've obviously never been. Always assuming your missus will give you a pass.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

The RTP mafia run the prostitution and Street sellers and they make money from the drinking dens in Pattaya. If they are marching around its only to dissuade their competition.

Bang on the money there AR.

Note the time! They should start there programme at 3am, if they really meant it.

15 hours ago, connda said:

I've got a great idea!  Just don't go to Pattaya. 

We have a nice park by a river out here is rural nowhereville.  You can buy a beer or Thai whiskey, and sit around, drink, and shoot the breeze.  And no cops, well, unless the cop is drinking with you. Off duty, of course. 

They should post on the TAT Pattaya brochures:  Come to Pattaya - Just don't have fun!  :thumbsup:

If fun for you is to buy 7/11 beverages and drink with the beach «girls», then I feel sorry for you. 

The beach patrols are well heralded and the ladies either stay away or cross the road ...to the city side of the beach road ... the patrols tend to stay water side ... now that's a huge inconvenience and a mighty task for the girls ...to actually cross beach road ....have you tried it ?.... By the way ... a friend told me all this ....of course !

How do you sign up to become a "Volunteer" for these patrols , as mentioned in the article ? If they give you a notebook and an RTP pen you could get a lot of contact details from the suspects ! Again, I'm asking for a friend .... lol ! 

On 10/5/2022 at 7:35 AM, Boyn said:

No way is this photo based on any sort of reality, this is a one time photo opportunity i would bet that the next night they were all sleeping back at the station. if some people are wandering along the beach tn the early hours they are not trying for a suntan but are looking for something else so buyer beware.

At least they're still wearing their masks 555

• Like 1