Scooter hire in Hua Hin

schweizer

Hi all, looking to rent a scooter in the new year in central Hua Hin, want a very new model at least 155/160 CC can ride bigger as i have a full license but want an automatic/DCT which is rarer on bigger bikes, 2 weeks rental

seen few rental companies but was looking for a recommendation, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I've rented 155 scooters at this location, near the Hilton.  Not very new but worked fine. 250 baht COVID times so probably 350-400 now.

Hua Hin is great for riding around. Very chill and relaxed except for rush hour.  Perfect since very little parking for cars.

It's been there for years.

Renters just chillin by there truck with plenty of bikes (scooters).

Screenshot_20221022_162510.jpg

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

I've rented 155 scooters at this location, near the Hilton.  Not very new but worked fine. 250 baht COVID times so probably 350-400 now.

Hua Hin is great for riding around. Very chill and relaxed except for rush hour.  Perfect since very little parking for cars.

It's been there for years.

Renters just chillin by there truck with plenty of bikes (scooters).

Screenshot_20221022_162510.jpg

I witnessed a japanese lady had to pay 50k for the bike a thai lady run over and who left the scene before we where able to take details. The japaneese was dragged 10 meters and almost badly injured, but lucky to only get a few wounds and bruises. Even Police agreed she had to pay, and was not interested in witness statements from me or my wife. 

The japanese was standing still and 100% thai drivers foult. 

They used to stay Here 5 years ago. 

พีเจฟาร์มาซี
https://maps.app.goo.gl/iN2ffefNVViJqAi3A?g_st=ic

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

I witnessed a japanese lady had to pay 50k for the bike a thai lady run over and who left the scene before we where able to take details. The japaneese was dragged 10 meters and almost badly injured, but lucky to only get a few wounds and bruises. Even Police agreed she had to pay, and was not interested in witness statements from me or my wife. 

The japanese was standing still and 100% thai drivers foult. 

They used to stay Here 5 years ago. 

พีเจฟาร์มาซี
https://maps.app.goo.gl/iN2ffefNVViJqAi3A?g_st=ic

Ouch.

You have to be careful.

Rental agency has a 5,ooo Max payment with thier insurance.  Fortunately I have had a problem driving cars or motorcyclees in Thailand for over 20 years.

I rarely drive at night and don't drink which helps.

I've found Hua Hin the most pleasant place to drive a Scooter in Thailand though. 

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Ouch.

You have to be careful.

Rental agency has a 5,ooo Max payment with thier insurance.  Fortunately I have had a problem driving cars or motorcyclees in Thailand for over 20 years.

I rarely drive at night and don't drink which helps.

I've found Hua Hin the most pleasant place to drive a Scooter in Thailand though. 

Good, just make sure they have insurance and do not end up in same situation as here where they have your passport as well.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Good, just make sure they have insurance and do not end up in same situation as here where they have your passport as well.

Give photocopy only. If they dont accept it that means 90% likely they are crooks. Ive never given up passport, you need it for ID.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...