Thai vendors allegedly brawl with Chonburi officials over “best spots” at a local market

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: ข่าวคนชล/ นันทพล ทิพย์ศรี

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Chonburi — Several Thai vendors were injured, reportedly after brawling with members of the Chonburi City Council over selling spot rearrangements at a local market.

Mueang police rushed to halt a violent fight between Thai vendors and what appeared to be members of Chonburi City Council, according to the vendors’ claims, at a local market in front of Chonburi City Hall on Wednesday, October 5th.

Two vendors, Mr. Weera Nakacharoonsit, 73, and his relative Mr. Sukij Nakacharoonsit, 43, were found at the scene.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/08/thai-vendors-allegedly-brawl-with-chonburi-officials-over-best-spots-at-a-local-market/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

i wonder which one of them was selling the buddhist amulets ?

when are humans going to evolve past violence. why is it so hard for people to control themselves. i don't get it.

all of those involved are stupid. 

They're fighting for their right to make as much money as they can.

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I kinda like the idea of the public physically getting it on with the council

Kids mock fighting on the beach and city officials at it for real in the markets...

welcome to Thailand..

Land of smiles.

• Haha 1