Where to purchase medications

DoneTravelling

3 hours ago, skatewash said:

Ask for a price quote at Medisafe online pharmacy in Bangkok.  Can be shipped by EMS to where you are located.  Even if you don't go with Medisafe, the price quote can be helpful.  Mention if you will accept generic equivalents for the lowest price.  Agree, with earlier comment that it can be helpful to mention the generic name in some pharmacies although all pharmacists should really be able to lookup the generic name for anything you ask for.

https://www.facebook.com/Medisafe.Pharmacy.Rama4

I tried Medisafe, they didn't respond, anyway all sorted now, many thanks

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have found the Fascino chain seems to stock most medications.

Suggestions for the OP:

1/ Lose weight.

2/ Go on a zero sugar, low carbohydrate diet. No rice, potatoes, carrots, bread. Eat as much meat, fish, cheese and eggs as you want. Broccoli, cabbage, okra, cucumber, bamboo and cauliflower ditto. Berry fruits.

3/ Eat one heaped teaspoon of fenugreek daily. It's on Lazada, 70 baht for 500 grams. Soak in water overnight, drink the water and eat the seed. Don't bother chewing, it is not particularly appetizing.

Using 2/ and 3/, I have lost 13 kg in weight. My blood sugar levels have gone from borderline diabetic to normal.

As they say, up to you.

Exactly what the post above says

if you want to see testimonials from others
and know more
check out Dr Shawn Baker
also Dr. Eric Berg

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, DoneTravelling said:

Medisafe finally responded, much cheaper than Fascino so next time it will be from Medisafe

Unusual for them not to respond. Off for Buddha day maybe?

I've been using them for over a year and half now. Really happy with their service and much cheaper than anywhere else I have found. Additionally, if you get your timing sorted they do a free drop off at your house in Pattaya (and other locations) twice a month

• Like 1