How does a teacher change visas to change jobs?

You could apply for a new extension of stay at another school with a new work permit and supporting documents from the new school.

You will need a termination letter from the school you are teaching at now stating the what you  last day of work. After it is canceled you can apply for the new extension.

On 10/11/2022 at 3:05 PM, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for a new extension of stay at another school with a new work permit and supporting documents from the new school.

You will need a termination letter from the school you are teaching at now stating the what you  last day of work. After it is canceled you can apply for the new extension.

So I take my new work permit, signed contract and school docs from the new employer and go to the nearest immigration office, with the termination letter,  and pay for a new extension?  Won't that create overstay?  I

16 minutes ago, FangFerang said:

So I take my new work permit, signed contract and school docs from the new employer and go to the nearest immigration office, with the termination letter,  and pay for a new extension?  Won't that create overstay?  I

You will not get the new work permit until your current one is canceled. It be applied for to get a work permit application approval letter to get you new extension.

No overstay unless you apply for the new extension after the date of termination on the letter from your current employer.