To register at Bangkok Immigration

Good day,

I will be in Bangkok shortly, I will have to go toe the Immigration off to register.

My wife will go with me to register as my landlord. Can somebody please what documents I, also my wife, have to take along?

As with all government departments I am sure the place will be very busy but is there any particular time or day when it is not too hectic.

Thank you for any advice you may have

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You wife will need to submit a TM30 report. If she is Thai she will need her ID card and house book plus copies of it.

If not Thai she will need proof of ownership or a rental agreement.

Thank you Ubonjoe, do I go with her, if so what do I need to take?

Hi

use the mobile app mentioned. No need to go to the immigration

just download it to your or wife phone. You will need photo of your wife ID, house book and your passport photo in the phone so you can upload.

when she has the app she must register herself first via app then check her email and follow the easy 2 steps. then here you go.

suggestion: take screenshots in every step of the app. And save them. You will need as a TM30 proof if needed. Its also a good idea to print the pics. 

its very easy and takes probably 5 min all things. 

On 10/12/2022 at 5:46 AM, problemfarang said:

Hi

use the mobile app mentioned. No need to go to the immigration

just download it to your or wife phone. You will need photo of your wife ID, house book and your passport photo in the phone so you can upload.

when she has the app she must register herself first via app then check her email and follow the easy 2 steps. then here you go.

suggestion: take screenshots in every step of the app. And save them. You will need as a TM30 proof if needed. Its also a good idea to print the pics. 

its very easy and takes probably 5 min all things. 

Sounds good, I'll give it a try, thank you