Revenge! Stepson shoots stepdad five times - then hacks him to death

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath reported on a horrific crime in the north eastern province of Beung Kan.

In the village of Khok Saeng Thong a man called Phakdee had been harboring a grudge against his stepfather since he was nine.

"He was always going on at me for everything without good reason," said Phakdee.

"Things built up".

Built up to such a point that Phakdee formulated a plan to ambush his parent as he said on the toilet.

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Phakdee burst in with a BB gun he had just lifted from his dad's bedroom and shot him five times.

Reeling from that barrage Baikham staggered out and was then hit in the forehead with a steel item then hacked to death with a large knife.

The final blows were to the neck.

Police soon found Phadee hiding in the woods just one kilometer away with several guns and a 40 cm knife.

The attack was so ferocious that the handle on a long knife broke off.

The suspect was taken on a quick reenactment to establish the certainty of his guilt.

He added: "I wasn't sad when I did it, but I am now".

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-10-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

I'm surprised he didn't run him over with a truck just to make sure, and then drown him in a lake.

Thai males, and sometimes females, have very brittle personalities. It doesn't seem to diminish with age, either.

My newspaper today reports that an 83-year-old plugged his 73-year-old neighbor with a shotgun over a long-standing dispute about water run-off from one house going past the front door of the neighboring house.

Sort of a cross between Grumpy Old Men and Unforgiven.

28 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

an 83-year-old plugged his 73-year-old neighbor with a shotgun over a long-standing dispute about water run-off from one house

actually he's not that stupid in doing this imo ....  he know he's only got a few more years left and what better feeling than teaching his ars_ehole neighbor a lesson.   

Edited by steven100