hello guys what service do you use in Thailand to withdraw crypto to bank cards?

Wilyam

You know guys in some countries they use good reputated exchange platforms, like Localbitcoins, Paxful, LocalCoinSwap, HodlHodl, BisQ, Bitquick etc... So could you pls share your experience if one of them is working well in Thailand. May be Satang? Thank you. 

On 10/14/2022 at 12:34 PM, Heng said:

Binance P2P... Payments to whatever local bank I specify.   From there it's just a normal atm withdrawal or bank app transaction for goods and services. 

Wish Binance would issue cards here. 

One question about Binance, I like the exchange but I've been put off by the verification thing as I doubt they will read Thai.

When you verify your address with Binance, how do you do it? I assume you can use a 'certificate of residence' from immigration - but I seem to recall they only do them in Thai.

Edited by ukrules

On 10/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, ukrules said:

One question about Binance, I like the exchange but I've been put off by the verification thing as I doubt they will read Thai.

When you verify your address with Binance, how do you do it? I assume you can use a 'certificate of residence' from immigration - but I seem to recall they only do them in Thai.

I assume you're referring to the Verified Plus level.   I'm just level one verified and I don't remember if they wanted to see my electric bill or not.    Might just have been Thai ID only which gives you Level 1 verification and that's $50k USD in/out fiat limits daily and something like $8 million in crypto withdrawal as a limit....  more than enough for now.  ????   

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, ukrules said:

I never verified my address, but I joined in 2017. 

I use Crypto.com card, but they don't send them to Thailand. I sent it to my Mum's address in Scotland. I get 3%  cashback in CRP token.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 1:44 PM, Wilyam said:

You know guys in some countries they use good reputated exchange platforms, like Localbitcoins, Paxful, LocalCoinSwap, HodlHodl, BisQ, Bitquick etc... So could you pls share your experience if one of them is working well in Thailand. May be Satang? Thank you. 

SatangPro, Bitkub and Binance are all good for ramp off in Thailand

I also use Revolut  to offramp crypto. 

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

also use Revolut  to offramp crypto. 

yea Revolut is good one, but they greatly reduced the list of countries they send to, and Thailand dropped out of this list about 7 years ago...

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2022 at 9:44 AM, Wilyam said:

yea Revolut is good one, but they greatly reduced the list of countries they send to, and Thailand dropped out of this list about 7 years ago...

I don't have a card, don't need one, I use my crypto dot com one mostly.