I was laughing the first time when I went to toilet in my life

parafareno

Iwent to terminal 21 today to the hOllywood bathroom....and they had JAPANESE TOILETS.....that can spray you and are heated....

I mean what is going on? It is a great gesture....but is this a little desperate to put them in shopping mall bathroom?

SO you have front nad back spray and also drying option...and heating.....only thing is mising is music

Edited by parafareno
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, parafareno said:

Iwent to terminal 21 today to the hOllywood bathroom....and they had JAPANESE TOILETS.....that can spray you and are heated....

I mean what is going on? It is a great gesture....but is this a little desperate to put them in shopping mall bathroom?

SO you have front nad back spray and also drying option...and heating.....only thing is mising is music

You prefer the nakhon-no-where hole in the floor and bucket option ????

First time I saw one of those Japanese Toilets (about 20+ years ago) I thought... hmmm... what does that button do?...  horrific mistake, I was stood up taking a leak at the time !!!... 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

First time I saw one of those Japanese Toilets (about 20+ years ago) I thought... hmmm... what does that button do?...  horrific mistake, I was stood up taking a leak at the time !!!... 

lol

Welcome to the 20th century. Bidets and washlet's have been around quite a long time and replace the hand held spray or tub filled with water and a bowl typical in the east. More accurate and less mess on the floor from run away sprays 

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

If people stay in the toilet for 30 minutes they might have to remove them

• Haha 1