Pattaya Bar Owners

Begbie

well our customers are still doing ok, seems the smart punters are still coming

only thing i have seen a drop in the beach at jomtien

yes things are a little quiet with low season but after waling down walking st tonigth i was shocked how many people were there, especially after people saying it was so quiet

How's it goin in the bar biz down in Pattaya?

Makin millions?

Hate to say I told you so.

That's a nice question to ask right in the middle of the slow season.

Yeah, it's not like this doesn't happen every year, for what, the last 20-30 years ?

Kinda like telling someone whose about to go swimming that they'll get wet if they enter the water.

(and from what I've been hearing, it's pretty much business as normal in most places. The popular places in the busiest areas are still full, and the smaller bars in the out-of-the-way back alleys are shutting down/up for sale, just like last year, the year before, the year before that and so on.)

Takings are down because I decided to give up drinking 6 weeks ago.

Maybe more of you weak minded drunks should try giving your livers a well earned rest. :o

I feel so good that I may have a beer this weekend, i've earned it. :D

Watch out Patters, Kurgey's coming home :D

How's it goin in the bar biz down in Pattaya?

Makin millions?

Hate to say I told you so.

ill bet youve got a lot of good mates and a very nice family that love you so mutch!

you sound like a guy who proboboly, maybe, had a bar in pattaya before, you might have bought it while you were here on holiday and maybe still left your brain back in euorpe and then realised that you hadnt got a clue how to run one! and probobly had no money left apart from your sick benifits you are claiming back home!

then another guy tells you well everyones going to cambodia, come on, lets all go!

we used to call them sheep, but hey i might have it all wrong, please tell me where you are and how busy is it and how you made just your first million!

now shinocksville (snooky) hasnt got any customers at all and will rain for the next 3 months, but you probobly know that having researched it before you bought there! (he he) (you didnt did ya/ what a muppet!)

if you dont reply ill take it your so busy counting money!

one thingis for sure, you might be jelous of bar owners in pattaya but whatever ill bet you come back!!!! Sure Sure

I was in a bar/restaurant the other night owned by a friend of mine; I asked him ''how is business'' and he said I was the fourth customer that night.

He owns several different types of business. The others are not connected to night life. I commented that he was probably the only bar owner in town that would give such an honest appraisal. You usually here words to the effect of 'business is great doing loads better than this time last year...' :o