Where to do blood work?

parafareno

On 10/23/2022 at 11:38 AM, BigStar said:

OK, post the names and locations in Pattaya you know are accredited.

Whilst searching for an approved lab to do a Covid test for travelling I came across this list on the MOPH website... https://www.moph.gov.lb/en/Pages/127/41714/list-of-the-laboratories-authorized-by-the-ministry-of-public-health

Appreciate this isn't an exact answer to your question but if such a list exists then I would expect it to be found somewhere on this site (It's not 6am & I haven't had coffee yet so I'll leave it to somebody else to find it). 

20 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Whilst searching for an approved lab to do a Covid test for travelling I came across this list on the MOPH website... https://www.moph.gov.lb/en/Pages/127/41714/list-of-the-laboratories-authorized-by-the-ministry-of-public-health

Appreciate this isn't an exact answer to your question but if such a list exists then I would expect it to be found somewhere on this site (It's not 6am & I haven't had coffee yet so I'll leave it to somebody else to find it). 

A nice try and a solid effort on your part but perhaps labs closer to home may be better, the list you posted is for the Lebanon. Drink lots of coffee, then have another shot. ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

A nice try and a solid effort on your part but perhaps labs closer to home may be better, the list you posted is for the Lebanon. Drink lots of coffee, then have another shot. ????

Apologies (in my defense I really hadn't had a coffee before posting!!!) - I have posted a list in answer to a question about where to get a PCR test in Pattaya that I could have sworn was from the MOPH but can't find it now. 

Will try to dig through my previous posts to see if I can find it. 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thumbs Up 1