Requirements for October?

Hi there all, correct me if I am wrong but they scrapped the Thai pass in July right and now all we have to do is show a certificate of vaccination right? This is for those entering Thailand, which I will be doing tomorrow. If someone could confirm I am correct there I would be most grateful.

9 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Don't need anything 'covid/vaccination' related.

Only Passport, and possibly need to show Boarding card (as TM6 has been discontinued for now).

Thanks. And you are sure on that right? No thai pass anymore or insurance right? I had to provide both last time and that was only a few months ago. 

3 hours ago, Deserted said:

Thanks. And you are sure on that right? No thai pass anymore or insurance right? I had to provide both last time and that was only a few months ago. 

You keep asking the same question, and people have answered.

There is no Thai Pass required.

There are no 'covid related' tests or vaccination papers/certificates required.

As for insurance, then you need to tell us what Visa you are entering on.

(I believe OA may require this, but I'll let another expert answer that).

3 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I believe OA may require this, but I'll let another expert answer that).

Good post of yours.

Just to add....if the op applies for non O retirement in home country   he will need to provide insurance for 90 days. 

Another option for him is to enter visa exempt and apply for non O within Thailand and in that example insurance not required 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Good post of yours.

Just to add....if the op applies for non O retirement in home country   he will need to provide insurance for 90 days. 

Another option for him is to enter visa exempt and apply for non O within Thailand and in that example insurance not required 

Visa exempt?  Good grief, another timeless question opportunity....."onward ticket or not?"  These things have to be asked!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Visa exempt?  Good grief, another timeless question opportunity....."onward ticket or not?"  These things have to be asked!

Read the thread. 

You are confused. 

Please post advice to OP without  deflection .

Let's wait till OP clarification of how he plans to enter Thailand 

Edited by DrJack54

I don't have a visa. I will be requesting a 30 day ticket and no I don't have an onwards ticket as I intend to take the bus to poipet. But if they absolutely insist upon it, I will do it at the airport right in front of them.