0nline 90 day issue with netzero email account

Good day to every one,

An American friend of mine asked me to help him register & apply to do his 90 day online. 

He registered and then submitted the new application without any problems at all.

Immigration sent him an email saying information received & application successful.......and please see attached file, which would be the completed TM47 pdf doc. All seemed well. 

However, there was no file to open & see. He uses a netzero email account. We searched the page on screen for the file or some way to access it, but nothing. Tried another laptop, same story.

In one sense it's good he had no problems registering & submitting the application, but if he can't see or access any pdf docs immigration sends him, that isn't so good! 

So the query is: anybody got any idea what's going on? It's automated, right? So immigration wouldn't have just forgotten to include the actual file (I guess).

Or is it a netzero thing? Any help would be appreciated. ????

16 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Do not know what a netzero acc is, but,

Login to the immigration website for that account and look in there, the 90-day report in pdf format that was sent by immigration in their email will be available there and the status should be "pending" until it is approved.

Good idea! Yes, it should be accessible there. I shall give him your advice. 

Thanks a lot! ????????

3 hours ago, userabcd said:

Do not know what a netzero acc is, but,

Login to the immigration website for that account and look in there, the 90-day report in pdf format that was sent by immigration in their email will be available there and the status should be "pending" until it is approved.

Your advice was perfect. Thanks again. ????

(netzero.com seems to be a website offering email services etc. I also had not heard of it before either, until yesterday)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toolong said:

(netzero.com seems to be a website offering email services etc. I also had not heard of it before either, until yesterday)

Same to me and a somewhat obscure website.

Can't really find what and where they are (poking around on their website, no proper imprint. "services" site empty).

The problem from the OP is likely created by the mail interface of this service.

Blocking/hiding attachments? Blocking stuff from Thai IP?

I had/have even worse problems with a major German mail provider.

Since long using yahoo or Gmail.

I would much recommend the friend sets up some other mail account.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, edwardflory said:

I thought they were out of business

That would match my experience with the website. Kind of zombie.

But still some offers dated 2022.

Edited by KhunBENQ

7 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Same to me and a somewhat obscure website.

Can't really find what and where they are (poking around on their website, no proper imprint. "services" site empty).

The problem from the OP is likely created by the mail interface of this service.

Blocking/hiding attachments? Blocking stuff from Thai IP?

I had/have even worse problems with a major German mail provider.

Since long using yahoo or Gmail.

I would much recommend the friend sets up some other mail account.

Interesting. Thanks for the info and opinion. With what you say, it will be easier to persuade him to get a gmail or yahoo account - it makes sense- but he's elderly and a little bit set in his ways! ????

Thanks again! ????

12 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

....Do not know what a netzero acc is, but....

ORIGINALLY ( about 20 years ago ) NetZero was free internet provider, I thought they were out of business

20 years ago, you say? ???? I think I'll advise my friend to change to gmail or yahoo!

Why stick with a service that gives you probs?

Thanks for your help! ????????