Letter of Residence for car title transfer... at Immi now?

bamboozled

I know this has been done to death but the search is useless, more or less. Is this to be had now at Immi next to the airport? And it's still free but free comes with a long wait and a frown otherwise 500 baht and done the next day....something like that? I need to transfer my car from my wife's name to mine. Oh, and I'm on a year validity, multi-entry, Non-O to visit Thai wife. Any other hurtles to expect? I know this has to be done together at the Land Transport. office. Cost anyone?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, bamboozled said:

Will be giving it a whirl tomorrow. So you're telling me I have to wait neither in the line nor in the crowd? And a diamond at the top of the stairs? Score!

If you are sure your paperwork is in order go straight to the first floor as directed and be greeted with a smile. If you are not sure get your papers checked in the tent first then proceed as stated.

I was there last Tuesday and 2 people were in front of me. If you collect next day just give the receipt directly to the lady and you'll be out in a flash and with a smile of course.

• Like 1

Ok this is what you need for LoR:

Application form  from tent or the lady.
Passport & Photo 2"x2"

Copy of: Passport ID page / entry stamp / visa  / 90 day report / TM30.

On the sign in front of immigration it doesn't mention copy of chanote/lease agreement but take along if you have.

Should be it. 

• Thanks 1

In and out in 5 minutes. Thank you very much, Mahseer, for your information. You made this so smooth and quick and easy. I appreciate it. Yes, "Diamond" was on the ball and it was a very pleasing experience. I paid 500 and will be back tomorrow to pick it up.

Thanks again!

17 hours ago, Mahseer said:

Ok this is what you need for LoR:

Application form  from tent or the lady.
Passport & Photo 2"x2"

Copy of: Passport ID page / entry stamp / visa  / 90 day report / TM30.

On the sign in front of immigration it doesn't mention copy of chanote/lease agreement but take along if you have.

Should be it. 

I was just there an hour ago (at 1:00), and told to come back tomorrow.  The sign at the desk clearly says mornings only, i.e., 8:30 to 12:00.  Be forewarned.