Tim Newton Today - Oct 31: Thai recreational cannabis use 'doubles', Seoul Itaewon disaster latest

webfact

image.jpeg

Checking on the media reporting in the aftermath of the South Korean Itaewon disaster over the weekend, some research about the first few months of Cannabis decriminalisation in Thailand, another tropical storm in the region, more bad flooding in Phuket. And the Pattaya Bikini Race! Tim Newton Today is a daily, independent look at Thai and south East Asian regional news.

• Like 1

Walked down Soi 11 last night in BKK and there was cannabis on sell everywhere, mobile vans were doing a brisk business, and there are at least 4 Cannabis Cafes in the Area as well as along Sukhumvit.  The pungent aroma was very obvious in the Sugar Club as well.....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Walked down Soi 11 last night in BKK and there was cannabis on sell everywhere, mobile vans were doing a brisk business, and there are at least 4 Cannabis Cafes in the Area as well as along Sukhumvit.  The pungent aroma was very obvious in the Sugar Club as well.....

No good, not looking forward to smelling this rubbish, already have to deal with it at home.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:43 AM, Maha Sarakham said:

No good, not looking forward to smelling this rubbish, already have to deal with it at home.

I know exactly what you mean! My place smells like spilled bong water most of the time. I absolutely need to get out in the public for a breath of fresh air once in a while ???? 

On 10/31/2022 at 10:05 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Daughter counted 16 shops selling cannabis as I drove along Chaweng Beach Road in Samui the other day. They are popping up everywhere. There must certainly be a large demand.