Laos pre arrival test

If fully vaccinated a ATK covid 19 test is not required. You only need a certificate showing at least 2 vaccinations.

The test has to be done by a professional that would do a certificate confirming the test 48 hours before arrival in Laos.

7 minutes ago, eggzthaioz said:

Just done a border turn around at Nong Khai Bridge last week. 

No test required and not asked for proof of vaccination.

I can only post what the info for a entry to Laos required that is shown for entry on written requirements state.

I would not suggest trying the enter Laos without a vaccination certificate or a ATK covid 19 test.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If fully vaccinated a ATK covid 19 test is not required. You only need a certificate showing at least 2 vaccinations.

The test has to be done by a professional that would do a certificate confirming the test 48 hours before arrival in Laos.

I did a land border to Laos yesterday with my wife, she had 3 vaccines but the clinic she went to did not give her paperwork to prove it, they asked for it and 300 Bahts later in their pocket fixed the problem.  Welcome to Thailand/Laos, same difference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I more than agreed with Ubonjoe. You need the proof u have the 2 vaccine short minimum. I have done the border run at Nong Khai 2 months ago. Better be safe than sorry. Is all up to you.

1 hour ago, Gerard052 said:

I did a land border to Laos yesterday with my wife, she had 3 vaccines but the clinic she went to did not give her paperwork to prove it, they asked for it and 300 Bahts later in their pocket fixed the problem.  Welcome to Thailand/Laos, same difference.

Which border crossing?