No TM6 card on entry

9 minutes ago, eggzthaioz said:

When I entered at Bridge in Nong Khai I had to fill in an arrival form.

Was informed by Immigration official that land border crossing still use them till further notice.

A TM6 is still required at land border crossings. Not required when entering by air.

Well, it is unfinished business again. The TM6 is still required if doing overland entry/exit - for non-Thais only. Hence I wonder, what they actually do with the data collected from TM6. They are not relevant to the market movements of foreign travellers to Thailand, as the majority most likely comes in by air. As I do not know, if the TM6 story applies to ASEAN citizens, it certainly covers only the real aliens ???? 

4 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

We were asked for our boarding cards at Swampy, many others have posted the same. 

Boarding pass has always been a requirement to hand over to io along with with pp and TM6 (currently suspended).

In reality since so many folks are not aware of this and either dispose of it or whatever the io,s just skip it. 

Nothing new. 

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Boarding pass has always been a requirement to hand over to io along with with pp and TM6 (currently suspended).

In reality since so many folks are not aware of this and either dispose of it or whatever the io,s just skip it. 

Nothing new. 

At the airport yes, absolutely. Rather stupid to lose your boarding pass going through any immigration point. Just create potential headaches for yourself but on a long flight I'm certain many go missing. The IO notes the flight and it is important later for a variety of further scribbling in police paperwork.

Extensions, never.

Normally I don't keep mine but thought it prudent as Thailand has fixation on paper. I'll include with extension paperwork just to avoid the gotcha. Of course, they will reject the photocopy. Next year I won't include it and they will send me home to get one. Something like that.

Edited by Laphroaig27

3 minutes ago, johnbarpic said:

I recently arrived in October no ™^ was issued but when i have tried to register for online 90 day reporting it still requires a TM6 no to continue registering anyone any idea how we resolve this???

Are you using the app for mobile or the new online reporting site that does not require the TM6 number ( https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login )