Non B rejected in Penang

Non B visa  has just been rejected in Penang , saying we needed WP3 paper, we are applying for teachers job.

We have paperwork from Education office saying all paperwork is complete. They took all the paperwork on Tuesday and gave a receipt to pick up today, but they rejected and refunded the money. Any advice as to how, where we can now process the visa?

Thank you in advance for any help!

1 hour ago, draft said:

labor office has told us that we don't need a wp3 as we are asking for non b for teaching, not for working in a company.We will go to Laos. 

Thank you.

Requirements are here on the Vientiane website. https://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/ประเภทวีซ่า-types-of-visa/ Appoinment are done here. https://thaivisavientiane.com/#

Note it requires a police clearance.

Savannakhet is here. https://savannakhet.thaiembassy.org/th/page/cate-9736-types-of-visa?menu=5d84a44c15e39c26b400453f

you need a letter from the school saying they guarantee that they will apply for the WP. And also a form you should have it from your school. And your school should have it from the labor office. fill it and give 1 copy to you to take it to embassy. and the original one to labor office.  i think its called approval letter. Most likely you dont have it.

i believe you may rejected from laos too. 2 reasons:

1) approval letter 

2) the documents you submitted to cambodia is addressed to thai cambodia embassy not to thai laos embassy. 

good luck

1. A letter of approval from the relevant government agency, e.g. the Office of the Private Education Commission or the Office of the Basic Education Commission
  2. Original letter of approval from relevant Thai government agencies 

1 is from vientiane and 2 is from savanakhet

Edited by problemfarang

37 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

2) the documents you submitted to cambodia is addressed to thai cambodia embassy not to thai laos embassy. 

good luck

He applied at the consulate in Penang Malaysia.

If they addressed the paperwork to there he would need new documents.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

He applied at the consulate in Penang Malaysia.

If they addressed the paperwork to there he would need new documents.

yes, i mean Malaysia. so the documents must change for laos thai embassy (vientieene or savanakhet). because he mentioned hes going to laos next to do the non-b

thanks for the correction. dont know why i wrote cambodia lol