EPL and World Cup coverage

chilly07

All of a sudden Tipmanee Cable has stopped broadcasting  the EPL? Have been  watching  their extensive coverage of  live matches for several years so surprised their sports channels  have now changed to minority sports and strange soaps? Anything  to do with  upcoming  World Cup? 

BTV have stopped showing EPL games too, via Malaysian and Vietnamese channels. According to their customer service True are flexing their muscles because they have bought the exclusive rights to show EPL games in Thailand. Your post sort of confirms this. It does not seem to be anything to do with the World Cup.

Over the last couple of weekends I have been able to watch Thai, French, German or Dutch matches if I can drum up the enthusiasm. Tonight at 3 in the morning I can watch Bracknell v Ipswich in the 1st round of the FA Cup. Tempting.

I have contented myself with watching highlights of EPL games on YouTube. You can see 2 minutes with not much more than the goals or maybe 7 to 10 minutes with near misses and other notable incidents.

Other sports are still available to view.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, EVAN said:

how can i watch world cup in Thailand? i have true vision but they said will not be on true vision ! which Chanell? 

cheers

I think the government announced it will be on Thai Terrestrial channels - commentary will be in Thai of course. 

There is a thread running about IPTV, stared by Scouse123, which doesn’t have a lot of information but hit him up with a PM and he’ll recommend the guy he uses (Eric) 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1275089-iptv/

British TV is also airing the World Cup on its domestic / terrestrial TV (BBC1 and ITV I think).

I plan on watching the world cup via a VPN.

4 hours ago, champers said:

I have contented myself with watching highlights of EPL games on YouTube. You can see 2 minutes with not much more than the goals or maybe 7 to 10 minutes with near misses and other notable incidents.

The issue I have with trying to find EPL highlights on YouTube is that there are so many ‘fakers’ (I call them that anyway)...  no highlights show, just some numptie talking.. or worse the game recreated on EA Sports FIFA...  

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The issue I have with trying to find EPL highlights on YouTube is that there are so many ‘fakers’ (I call them that anyway)...  no highlights show, just some numptie talking.. or worse the game recreated on EA Sports FIFA...  

You tube are not allowed to show EPL games or even clips of games

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Use yalla shoot live or hesgoals.

Thought you'd have known that.

You're welcome.