Are my buds ready??

6 minutes ago, rice555 said:

You can also wash your buds before drying. There are several good u-tube VDO's on this.

Lemon juice/baking soda mix. with 2 rinses  and A-med grower that does a hydrogen peroxide-water, then the lemon-baking soda-water

and the 2 water rinses. This should clean off dust, bugs and other sprays that you used during growing.

I fan dried over night the plants I washed before I put them in the drying room("I" is used in the meaning "the Wife" as she is the grower 555!

rice555 

I didn't know that and sounds like a good practice anyway, washing away any contamination like dust etc. Unfortunately I just cut the plant yesterday and it's drying now. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

Seems you have a disease in your plants, other than that it looks long from done. Maybe more luck on your next round.

we have mites, bug and all kinds of critters on so many plants.  mix your prickly heat powder in whater and spray on if you have a hand sprayer . mix with little dishwashing soap to make it stick. and it keeps all off.   Prickly heat adds to the flavor. 

• Haha 2