Automatic immigration gates for PR holders at BKK airport

I have been told that at suvarnnabhumi Airport the automatic passport check gates are now in service again for Thai nationals. Previously PR holders were able to register to also use them. 

anyone knows if this possible again and what is required to do so?

I have been told that at suvarnnabhumi Airport the automatic passport check gates are now in service again for Thai nationals. Previously PR holders were able to register to also use them. 

A nyone knows if this possible again and what is required to do so?

• Haha 1

Correct about Thai Nationals. Several years ago when I first registered I had to complete a form, which had to be witnessed by a Thai National. I gave the form to Immigration after passing through Departures Immigration and then they did the rest - fingerprints, photo, etc. I cannot find the soft copy of the form - if anyone has it please share.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone got an update on the current arrangements regarding:

1.  Access to Auto Gates by PR holders (both at BKK and DMK).  Has this now been re-instated? 

2. Previously PR holders could join the Thai National queues at both Outwards and Inwards Immigration.  I was told at BKK yesterday that PR holders must now join only the very, very long Farang queues.  Is that correct?

On 2/18/2023 at 8:48 AM, dinga said:

Has anyone got an update on the current arrangements regarding:

1.  Access to Auto Gates by PR holders (both at BKK and DMK).  Has this now been re-instated? 

2. Previously PR holders could join the Thai National queues at both Outwards and Inwards Immigration.  I was told at BKK yesterday that PR holders must now join only the very, very long Farang queues.  Is that correct?

No response, so best I start a new thread