Have you cashed out?

DumbFalang

3 hours ago, SbuxPlease said:

Had I never sold my first purchase, I'd buy an island somewhere and then a second island so I could take vacations from my first island. But alas I sold along the way thinking I'd already hit the jackpot. Oh well.

Don’t sweat it, that’s what like 99% of early adopters did, while numerous others misplaced passwords & keys to their 50btc mined packets (2 million coins permanently lost isn’t it?). Had one hand on the btc client back in 09 (my spare laptop could’ve happily mined), but didn’t bother as was busy doing other tat. Millions of stories like that. Main thing is least you’re in profit. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Denim said:

Yes , and if we patiently wait , the pound will one day rebound to 70 plus to the baht ! There is a historical precedence for this and since history repeats itself ......then HODL. HODL. HOLL.

Excuse the vulgar repetition , but since I have only recently learned this useful term I want to use it before it is resigned to history.

No just buy low sell high

cashed out at the end of the chicken shoot into usdt. sent it all to bitkub and into thai bank.  more than a year plus ago at least. 

been waiting for 14k ever since. looking more like a 3 or 4 k is possible and in that case it may never truly recover to what it was. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the significance of the fact that the majority of bitcoin trades are fake? That it is, in fact, far more thinly traded than exchanges claim.

I have suspected this for some time too.

Regretted cashing a small portion out in early 2021 at $43k or so (after watching it slide down from the $69k high) to buy a condo/dorm room for the kids in the middle of town.    Feels like a pretty good decision now though.   

Still holding onto a bit for possibly brighter days a few to several years from now.   ????

49 minutes ago, Heng said:

Still holding onto a bit for possibly brighter days a few to several years from now.   ????

If they decide to take it that high again, then I doubt you'll have to wait that long ????

They are doing everything they can to scare you into selling right now. They wouldn't do that if they were going to take it lower.

• Haha 1