Process for re-registering Thai Gold card holder in a different province

orientalist

Social s3curity and gold card are 2 entirely different schemes.

I assume you mean the Gold Card (AKA "30 baht" or "universal" scheme).

You meed to add her to ypur tsbian ban and remove her ftom the old one. Ampurs differ a bit in how they require this to be done so ask the rrlevant smpurs.

Once she is on your tabian ban just go to the local hospitsl with it and register.

• Thanks 1

Yes, sorry, I meant the universal healthcare system. The problem is we don't have a tabien baan where we live. Every member of the family is on a different tabien baan scattered over Bangkok and the nearby provinces. From what you say, upcountry Thais working in Bangkok would have to head back home for anything other than emergency treatment.

4 hours ago, orientalist said:

Yes, sorry, I meant the universal healthcare system. The problem is we don't have a tabien baan where we live. Every member of the family is on a different tabien baan scattered over Bangkok and the nearby provinces. From what you say, upcountry Thais working in Bangkok would have to head back home for anything other than emergency treatment.

In some places rental contracts are accepted. These tend to be places where there is a lot of in-migration for work. Ask your local hospital what they require.

• Thanks 1