Buying a watch in Muang Prachuap

Ombra

I would like to buy something like a FitBit watch in Prachuap so that I can measure my exercise and sleep. I realise that I can buy one online, but I would like to find a shop in Prachuap which sells them so that I can have a good look at them. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

1 hour ago, marin said:

Central Department stores carry FitBit it is where I got my Charge 5 about a month ago. Sadly I dont know if there is one near you. Good luck. 

Thanks. I was hoping to avoid a trip to Hua Hin.

The OP is discussing fitness tracking, I used to be into Casio Baby G and G-Shock but they were behind the digital curve got a GARMIN as I already had gps bike computer. 

Their app is great. Currently use a GARMIN vivosport band most of the time.

downloAAAAad.jpeg

Edited by Captain Monday

6 hours ago, Ombra said:

Thanks. I was hoping to avoid a trip to Hua Hin.

There's no Central in HH, not even a Robinsons.  

I personally wouldn't buy one in PKK, as quality and authenticity would be suspect.  Not your choice, but without travelling, name brand store online would be the way to go IMHO

PKK not exactly heavy with tech stores

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I personally wouldn't buy one in PKK, as quality and authenticity would be suspect.  Not your choice, but without travelling, name brand store online would be the way to go IMHO

Bluport mall might have something.

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, thank you. I shall forget this.

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Not sure if there is still a Power Buy at Hua Hin, as not on any map.

IMG_20221123_095543.jpg

Good news, maybe, there is a Fit Bit vendor in the mall somewhere ...  supposedly.

IMG_20221123_095924.jpg

That is good to know. I thought that I saw that there was a PowerBuy attached to a Tops supermarket. If not, I'll just buy online.

28 minutes ago, Ombra said:

That is good to know. I thought that I saw that there was a PowerBuy attached to a Tops supermarket. If not, I'll just buy online.

Correct you are ...

image.png.7384f734957527b30bc861b4e55ff500.png

Then again, maybe not ... ???? ... TIT

image.png.4d50481ca064a80d55fd93e9b7ebe808.png

Edited by KhunLA

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Hua Hin last week and found what I wanted. As I came from the south, I stopped first at Bluport, which was a big disappointment. The third floor was closed, and the other floors were very empty. My second stop was at PowerBuy, which was also a disappointment as it is really quite small. However, a young bloke there assured me that I could find whatever I wanted at Market Village, and he was right. They have an excellent selection of watches and fitness trackers, and I was able to buy a Samsung Galaxy 5 for my wife's birthday. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Ombra said:

. My second stop was at PowerBuy, which was also a disappointment as it is really quite small. 

20 Samsung watches available at Powerbuy........................

SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 5 BT สมาร์ทวอทช์ (40mm., ตัวเรือนสีเงิน, สายสีม่วง) รุ่น SM-R900NZSAASA ราคาถูก | Powerbuy

30 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Available online, not in the shop in Hua Hin. There wasn't a single one.

25 minutes ago, Ombra said:

Available online, not in the shop in Hua Hin. There wasn't a single one.

And? If it's what you wanted and a good price with free delivery, why not buy online. And you could have checked store availability online before you went as I suggested.........twice.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

And? If it's what you wanted and a good price with free delivery, why not buy online. And you could have checked store availability online before you went as I suggested.........twice.

True, but I had other things to do in Hua Hin.