Retrieving Facebook

jwest10

Yes, I use this for certain pension sites and others and yes believe it or not many have no email accounts.
Indeed I realise the need for security but how much and to retrieve your account is just about impossible and yes there are instructions on the problems but they do not answer the questions.
Indeed have had trouble for the last month and yes there used to be an option to get 3 to 5 trusted friends to give you codes and this still comes up but then apparently it no longer is functioning.
Then the two tier ID requirements and yes I confirm one can not take these off but also very dangerous asking for drivers license and passports or others with privte information on it.
Even taking a photo from your camera it does not come out clear and Facebook state they can not read it after 2 days.
Yes tried to set up a new account and another email and the same.
I have asked on many sites for help and many having the same problem and I am also have been getting messages that you are using other browsers (I use Google Chrome) which we Facebook do not recognise as you being the person used.
What to do and yes also been asked to wait 2 or 3 days but the situation the same.
Any advise appreciated and it is a minefield and yes these days one can not ask a person as it is all automated.
Thanks all

2 minutes ago, marin said:

Sorry but I have no idea what you are on about. If you wrote to FB like this I can see why you are having problems. 

Thanks for your help marin don't bother ok  and how is your English or whatever ok

5 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks for your help marin don't bother ok  and how is your English or whatever ok

My English is fine, taught it for over 30 years here. Perhaps make an outline, and also try to control your emotions. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I would use the Facebook app and set up a new account, with new email if necessary, forget the old one, too much hassle to resurrect

Scubascuba3 
Yes tried to do this as well but I have 2 email addresses which they have already and also the mobile numbers and would not accept them
Did have some help before and yes it is getting dangerous what with too much personal information but now awaiting them and also managed to brighten my home computer screen.
Believe it or not I do use certain sites and also some people do use it instead of an email address address and normally the reverse.
Yes, provided a copy now waiting 48 hours but things are getting more security and yes agree but getting ridiculous and yes it is difficult to speak to a human these days.

Thanks for reply and help and all of you

Edited by jwest10
more words
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 4:38 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

What is the problem ?

You want to log into Facebook , but you don't have your E-mail address or password to log in with ?

mAC thanks for reply and I was not banned but they were not sure it was me on apparently allegedly a browser they do not recognise me on!!! Seriously
Yes the 2 tier Id verfication  and we all know very dangerous requiring a picture and DOB of a passport and drivers license and other things and people suggesting could get into your bank details.

Yes we have no choice but to have internet banking and yes so many codes and security and agree with this but F/b then come back with a bog standard reply we can not see the details clearly and you have to try again.
I actually use some of the sites for pensions and yes many do not possess an email address in Thailand but prefer the social sites and yes have special friens who do this but know can not keep in touch with them.

21 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

mAC thanks for reply and I was not banned but they were not sure it was me on apparently allegedly a browser they do not recognise me on!!! Seriously
Yes the 2 tier Id verfication  and we all know very dangerous requiring a picture and DOB of a passport and drivers license and other things and people suggesting could get into your bank details.

Yes we have no choice but to have internet banking and yes so many codes and security and agree with this but F/b then come back with a bog standard reply we can not see the details clearly and you have to try again.
I actually use some of the sites for pensions and yes many do not possess an email address in Thailand but prefer the social sites and yes have special friens who do this but know can not keep in touch with them.

Mac and others I have today had confirmation that my id accepted by F/b and pressed getting in to my account but got a screen asking me for my emails which they have already and won't let me in
Please what to do and gone on their long winded help? site
Many thanks all

On 11/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, jwest10 said:

Thanks all who answered my post and yes any site is potentally the target for the evil scammers but most of us have no choice but to have say internet banking and yes there is a lot of security and they always state the it is a safe site and information is encrypted and like Facbook if sending ID they say we encrypt your id and  in some cases keep it secure for up to a year.
Yes in the days gone by we had to supply the original documents like passports and drivers license but hearing more and more very technical hackers can open up bank accounts or drain your account and literally steal your id.
Sad times but even with so much security your personal records can be scammed and year they only need your full name DOB and yes passport number to get loans in your name.
We have no choice and very worrying as one does reads so much stuff of this. 
Please be careful out there and most of us are struggling out there.

My Facebook account was hacked back in October and Facebook blocked me from that account. It spawned 20 other accounts and when I queried Facebook, they told me the problem in normally sorted out in 24 hours. They also said that if I disagreed with their decision that ALL 20 odd accounts including my solitary accounts would be deleted after 30 days.

That was 32 days ago yet Facebook will NOT allow me to create a new account. Any attempts to contact them have to go through a Facebook account. Har de har de har..

I used Facebook to keep in contact with some groups in the UK and a few people.

How can I open another Facebook account and not be turned down again?

Edited by billd766
added extra text