Hastins school

Hi 

I am looking to send my child here she is 5 and is Brit/Thai I have chosen not to educate her in uk due to all the LGBGT and PHSE being taught there. Can anyone tell me as this follows the Oxford curriculum if this will be taught here. All help appreciated.

Edited by Paul555666

PHSE = personal, social, and health education ?

If so, according to their website, I'm sure it's taught.  As for LGBGT, this is Thailand and it's a very diverse culture.  Perhaps you'd be better off looking for a school in the deep south of the USA or a Muslim state?

https://www.hastin.ac.th/approach

Our 9 Key Areas of Development:

1. Personal-Emotion Development
  2. Social Development

3. Physical Development

4. Language for Communication Development

5. Literacy

6. Cognitive Development

7. Knowledge and Understanding Development

8. Problem Solving, Reasoning, and Numeracy

9. Creative Development

• Like 2

Please have a look at this review and seriously go visit the school. Meet the teachers, meet the admin, look at the daily curriculum and how it is taught. 

I really believe you have to go to one of the top tier international schools to get the education for your child you are looking for. 

"Worse are those “bilingual schools” where English is thought by underpaid (i.e. THB 15’000/month) Philippinos and the rest is taught by Thai teachers according to a Thai curriculum. The kids don’t learn English and if so, speak it with the same terrible accent while most teachers are more focused on pleasing the parents on what/how good the child was/behaved today at school. A prime example was Hastin Kindergarten in Pattaya; it took me less than six months and a couple of times me picking up the kid to realize that this is the wrong way to go.

Read More at: https://move2thailand.com/question/which-international-school-is-worth-the-school-fees"