Tordon, any good?

Confuscious

I have at home a tree that need to be removed.
I browsed for "tree (stump) removal" and found at Lazada the product "Tordon" which claims to remove trees/stumps.
Does anybody have used this product before and what were the results?
Does anybody know about other similar products?
TIA

I have used Tordon RTU in the US to kill unwanted tree saplings, it required no mixing or dilution. You cut off a couple of branches or scrap off some bark and apply it to the exposed cuts. It enters the sap system and kills the whole tree. Depending on the size of the tree, it may take up to 2 weeks before results appear. If successful the leaves will drop first, a second application may be required do to the size of the tree. If you instead cut the tree down, you can apply it the stump and it will kill the root system. Over time, the stump can then rot away, be burnt out or chopped up. 

This is what I used.       https://www.solutionsstores.com/tordon-rtu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing as we live in a land full of random widespread burning ... Cut the tree down, make a well in the stump with your chainsaw, pour dieseline into it ... this will kill the tree and the roots entirely ... then after a week go set fire to it. The locals sure won't mind and will more than likely join in by doing some yard cleanup and set alight to the new-found pile of waste lol ????????

Edited by Tropposurfer
  • Thumbs Up 1