Late with 90 day reporting?

I did my Retirement Extension at P'lok IO today. My 90 days was not due until 26 Dec, but when I explained it was Christmas then he did it for me there & then, keeping the Bht 100 change from the 2k I gave him for the Extn. 

OK I lost 3.5 weeks, but what's that when you're of advanced years!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Latest is Dec 6th for report in person.

(Dec 5 is closed)

After that small problem, 2000 Baht :biggrin:

If you missed your 90 day report and then left the country, I understand the 90 days resets?

So when you return you have 90 days from the arrival date. I also understand the IO at the airport doesn't really care, but if you missed a 90 day report, left Thailand and came back, then did your normal 90 day reports, would it affect a renewal of a retirement extension of stay, for example?

13 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

If you missed your 90 day report and then left the country, I understand the 90 days resets?

So when you return you have 90 days from the arrival date. I also understand the IO at the airport doesn't really care, but if you missed a 90 day report, left Thailand and came back, then did your normal 90 day reports, would it affect a renewal of a retirement extension of stay, for example?

It would not affect your extension.

Yes the 90 day count starts from date of reentry to Thailand.

At departure from Thailand passport control is not interested in your 90 report status.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1