Harry & Meghan AGAIN ! Piers Morgan exposing some TRUTH !

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

What has always puzzled me is the mentioning of Harry's father and reference to King Charles.

If I was King Charles I would want a DNA test. 

Who knows he didn't way back then? The expulsion of Harry is not just a coincidence. That said, the royal family are like vampires when it comes to sunlight.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Who knows he didn't way back then? The expulsion of Harry is not just a coincidence. That said, the royal family are like vampires when it comes to sunlight.

Where are all the red headed family members in the dukes family Russia, Germany in the Queens side of the family.

So maybe a secret never to be told. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 4:00 PM, Kwasaki said:

Where are all the red headed family members in the dukes family Russia, Germany in the Queens side of the family.

So maybe a secret never to be told. 

The red hair comes from the Spencer lineage. Look at Charles Spencer. 

James Hewitt time-line simply puts him out for being the father of Harry. Prince Harry was already 2 years old when Diana met Hewitt. 

Photographs of King Charles at the age 11 show a remarkable resemblance to Prince Harry at the same age. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Don't need the media to prove their relevance.........it is a given.

Given by God? Moral compass is not a given is has to be earned. The royal family do not deserve to keep it. For decades their foibles were hidden from view with occasional leaks for the most egregious examples of racism and political interference. Now, not so much, the ripple is becoming a flood. People fail to see how hereditary privilege is a good thing anymore.

The dam burst with P Andrew's failings.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Now Jeremy Clarkson has weighed in with something that should get him sacked or at least suspended from The Sun.

I would add links but that may be unacceptable here.

He should be fired immediately. I think he just applied for a job with Fox News.

Edited by ozimoron

56 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

The red hair comes from the Spencer lineage. Look at Charles Spencer. 

James Hewitt time-line simply puts him out for being the father of Harry. Prince Harry was already 2 years old when Diana met Hewitt. 

Photographs of King Charles at the age 11 show a remarkable resemblance to Prince Harry at the same age. 

Thanks for that Info my bad I just jumped to conclusions long ago without investigating.

Also just to go on the difference between Harry and his brother.

Megan seems to be getting most of the blame. 

Just to add I don't like Piers Morgan.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He should be fired immediately. I think he just applied for a job with Fox News.

Maybe too extreme for Fox even?

Anyway, imho the Markles are the ultimate grifters making millions out of a family they said they wanted nothing to do with. But no justification for what Clarkson came out with.

7 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Maybe too extreme for Fox even?

Anyway, imho the Markles are the ultimate grifters making millions out of a family they said they wanted nothing to do with. But no justification for what Clarkson came out with.

Were they to shut up or is sunshine a great disinfectant?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Thailand said:

Now Jeremy Clarkson has weighed in with something that should get him sacked or at least suspended from The Sun.

I would add links but that may be unacceptable here.

Great article. In true Clarkson style. 

Of course, most of it should be taken metaphorically but, alas, the wokes took it literally.

• Thumbs Up 1

JEREMY CLARKSON 

One day, Harold the glove puppet will tell the truth about A Woman Talking B*****ks

WE all know in our heart of hearts that Harold Markle is a slightly dim but fun-loving chin who flew Apache helicopter gunships in Afghanistan and cavorted around Las Vegas hotel rooms with naked hookers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20782114/harry-meghan-netflix-series-truth/

11 hours ago, Black Ops said:

JEREMY CLARKSON 

One day, Harold the glove puppet will tell the truth about A Woman Talking B*****ks

WE all know in our heart of hearts that Harold Markle is a slightly dim but fun-loving chin who flew Apache helicopter gunships in Afghanistan and cavorted around Las Vegas hotel rooms with naked hookers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20782114/harry-meghan-netflix-series-truth/

Here's the suggestion ............

"But then along came Meghan, who obviously used some vivid bedroom promises to turn him into a warrior of woke."

And then the details ..............

"And now it seems that she has her arm so far up his bottom, she can use her fingers to alter his facial expressions."

I guess it's the opposite of his father who just wanted to be Camilla's tampax.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

Seeing the headlines, and a few snippets of the going ons, I'm leaning toward the Harry / Megan side of the situation.   Can't imaging being in that 'royal' family, with their snooty, superiority complex roots, and in a 'mixed' relationship to top it off.  Exaggerated or not, and it's all rather believable, the little I've seen.  

As far as capitalizing on it financially, hey, why not.  Especially since the family obviously are ignoring his security issues, as he definitely has a target & price on his head.

And piers morgan, there's the pot calling the kettle black ... if not for bashing H&M  ... what else would he get a headliner for.  He's about as trustworthy as Chucky telling Diane or his bud, "No, I'm not sleeping with your wife"

And William ... I think most of us have is character 'pegged' ... and there's nothing wrong with that.   ????  to each their own.   "your body, your choice"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

He's arrogant, a bully, talks over people, has no consideration for other's point of view, he is self righteous, self opinionated, crass, foul mouthed, and I could go on. He was also a phone hacker and the Levinson inquiry fingered him but he still denies it because he's a born liar and a narcissist.

I hate him because he is white and rich and went to a very posh school in the UK. I hate all those sorts.

But most of all I hate him for this ..........

"In 2012, following the revelation of Jimmy Savile's sexual abuse against children, Morgan said he had "never met" Savile in his lifetime, contradicting a 2009 piece he wrote in The Mail on Sunday's Night & Day magazine saying that "As I left, Jimmy Savile came up to me. 'Your TV shows are BRILLIANT!, he exclaimed. ... I've always loved Jimmy Savile."

I suppose you could say he is not on my Christmas card list :+)

I'm sure your energy could be put to better use. So much wasted on hating one person. Why not just ignore him?

6 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

He's arrogant, a bully, talks over people, has no consideration for other's point of view, he is self righteous, self opinionated, crass, foul mouthed, and I could go on. He was also a phone hacker and the Levinson inquiry fingered him but he still denies it because he's a born liar and a narcissist.

I hate him because he is white and rich and went to a very posh school in the UK. I hate all those sorts.

But most of all I hate him for this ..........

"In 2012, following the revelation of Jimmy Savile's sexual abuse against children, Morgan said he had "never met" Savile in his lifetime, contradicting a 2009 piece he wrote in The Mail on Sunday's Night & Day magazine saying that "As I left, Jimmy Savile came up to me. 'Your TV shows are BRILLIANT!, he exclaimed. ... I've always loved Jimmy Savile."

I suppose you could say he is not on my Christmas card list :+)

I do believe that hating  person because of their race is actually racist and hating a person because they are "White and rich" is no different to hating a person because they Black and poor .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do believe that hating  person because of their race is actually racist and hating a person because they are "White and rich" is no different to hating a person because they Black and poor .

"White" is not a racist term, neither is "black" for that matter. 

If I say "white and rich" or "black and poor" its a demographic, not racist. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

"White" is not a racist term, neither is "black" for that matter. 

If I say "white and rich" or "black and poor" its a demographic, not racist. 

If race wasn't an issue , you wouldn't need to state what race they are , hating a person because they are White is indeed racist .

If you just hated rich people , that would be another matter.

Do you also hate rich Black people, or is it just rich White people you hate ?

Poor people hating rich people is no different to rich people hating poor people 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If race wasn't an issue , you wouldn't need to state what race they are , hating a person because they are White is indeed racist .

If you just hated rich people , that would be another matter.

Do you also hate rich Black people, or is it just rich White people you hate ?

Poor people hating rich people is no different to rich people hating poor people 

I think all that wrestling messed with your faculties. 

20 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Great article. In true Clarkson style. 

Of course, most of it should be taken metaphorically but, alas, the wokes took it literally.

Jeremy Clarkson shortly after attending a Christmas lunch with the Queens Consort writes an article attacking H&M

• Thumbs Up 1