Gold shop-owner foils robbery, killing one, injuring another in Tak Province

snoop1130

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The gold shop-owner opened fire at them, forcing them to turn and run. Five more shots were fired by the shop owner, killing one and injuring another, who was later arrested by the police

They won't try that again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Regyai said:

Opposite a school and vendors directly outside

Valliant gold dealer hosing the street with high speed lead through his glass frontage

What could possibly go wrong

Apparently he used a shotgun. Shotguns don't shoot "high speed lead" and a wall across the street would stop the shot.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. The softly softly be nice to evil people approach to criminals isn't working.

where am i saying be soft or nice ? i am speaking in regards to violence and our species. a far different approach is needed in the coming generations...one which most will be reluctant to accept. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

where am i saying be soft or nice ? i am speaking in regards to violence and our species. a far different approach is needed in the coming generations...one which most will be reluctant to accept.

Good luck with that. The bad guys are winning in the west, and it's good to see that not all countries have gone soft on crims.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Good luck with that. The bad guys are winning in the west, and it's good to see that not all countries have gone soft on crims.

its coming believe me. eradicating crime and changing the human condition is something that will be big in the coming generations. 

6 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

The 'alleged' seems a bit redundant.

A semi-auto 12 gauge.

Yep. Shooting at them in the shop seems reasonable (If four guys, at least two of whom are visibly armed, break into your place of business, do you politely ask them to leave), but the guy in the shop also kept shooting at them once they were outside. 

image.jpeg.e0b6f0fbe9a31d7367c11346cd94da9e.jpeg

Yup, fair play.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:58 AM, rwill said:

in general it is illegal to shoot someone when they are running from you and no longer a threat.

Which is the problem they simply steal from others less able to protect themselves. Pity he didn't get the other two. Wonder how many others will suffer at their hands?

On 12/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, worgeordie said:

It's usually a lone robber that grabs a handful of Gold ,and is off,

4 robber's looks like they intended to clear the shop out, lucky for

the owner that they did not get inside , 

regards worgeordie

I think it unlucky the robbers didn't get inside and a great loss to society as there would have more than likely been 4 less low-life's still breathing. 

Edited by Artisi