Houseowner wakes after snake dream to find the real thing - scary cobra set to bring lottery win!

webfact

I had this happen to me once when I lived in Thailand. Woke up after a weird dream about a snake, which was particularly strange as I seldom remember dreams. Went downstairs and to my shock discovered a snake on the beam above the stairs. Went and found some neighbours who assured me it was harmless and shooed it away for me, then insisted that the next young woman I was to meet would be the one I would marry. I did shortly thereafter meet a lovely young woman (how unusual in Thailand), and was particularly intrigued given this prognostication. Alas, was not to be and I moved eventually to Cambodia without a wife.

My conclusion was that the snake got in the house and went to snuggle up to the only warm thing in it, which happened to be me. 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, JCauto said:

I had this happen to me once when I lived in Thailand. Woke up after a weird dream about a snake, which was particularly strange as I seldom remember dreams. Went downstairs and to my shock discovered a snake on the beam above the stairs. Went and found some neighbours who assured me it was harmless and shooed it away for me, then insisted that the next young woman I was to meet would be the one I would marry. I did shortly thereafter meet a lovely young woman (how unusual in Thailand), and was particularly intrigued given this prognostication. Alas, was not to be and I moved eventually to Cambodia without a wife.

My conclusion was that the snake got in the house and went to snuggle up to the only warm thing in it, which happened to be me. 

Which of course is why you haven't won the lottery

• Like 1