Cheapest fares Thailand to London

jwest10

Yes I realise Skyscanner and Cheap Air are 2 but but the fares are not cheap and lowest seen 952 pounds but going up to over 1.200 are there any cheaper and do not expect fares ro come down.
Thanks for any help and thoughts

Welcome to the new normal - although you don't specify dates. Fares may come down a bit next year. Currently fares are high due to Christmas and New Year holidays, have been high due to world cup sucking up capacity via middle east, British Airways are not flying the route until at least April 2023, current pent up travel demand. Of course fares could go even higher. Assume anything less than £1,000 is fair value - for now. I flew from BKK-LHR yesterday with EVA Airways and the plane was totally full in all 3 classes.

Edited by soi3eddie

I recently came back from the UK, after a lot of searching I got a reasonably priced fare with Singapore Airlines but meant having a 15 hour stoppover in Singapore, the fare was 609UKP two way that was through a budget agent, fares with Emirates, Qatar and Singapore through the airline ranged from 1100 - 1300UKP.

I will be flying back to the UK in April and have been looking for a return fare for my Thai wife who has a UK visa but cannot find anything at the moment. Shall look again in the new year.

3 minutes ago, BOB JOSHUA said:

I recently came back from the UK, after a lot of searching I got a reasonably priced fare with Singapore Airlines but meant having a 15 hour stoppover in Singapore, the fare was 609UKP two way that was through a budget agent, f

Those fares won't be available now