DeSantis calls for Florida grand jury to investigate coronavirus vaccine 'wrongdoing'

Scott

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

I guess that even for political purposes, it wouldn't be a popular decision when majority of Floridians have been vaccinated and majority favour vaccination mandate in polls. A waste of tax payer money like his publicity migrant stunt. He is still riding on a high after his big win and behaving cocky. 

If his administration were a TV show, this episode would be characterized as "jumping the shark".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scott said:

DeSantis made the announcement while chairing a roundtable focusing on the reported side effects of coronavirus vaccines, with some participants alleging negative health experiences after getting the shots made by companies such as Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.

Florida is such a litigious state that the big insurance companies will no longer insure homes there. So now he wants to accomplish what by creating more phobias about vaccines?

De Santis complains about misrepresentation. It's ironic because he had a 2-hour televised presentation with the three academics promoting the Great Barrington Declaration which advocated that unvaccinated people get infected while isolating old and other vulnerable people. Experience with infected nursing homes, long Covid, and multiple infections of the unvaccinated showed that Great Barrington was bogus, yet De Santis gave these people another opportunity to mislead ignorant Floridians.

• Like 1

Just now, RichardColeman said:

Yes, I am sure previous twitter employees , the FBI, the DOJ and the Dems stick to the truth too - or refuse to allow it maybe

What has that exactly got to do with my post?

Please precisely explain how your deflections relate to my post. 

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

DeSantis has surrounded himself with sycophants who have no qualifications in virology. They seize on small factoids like there can be complications from vaccines and weave them into a false narrative. The fact is that the same side effects are a magnitude more common and worse from the virus itself.

This anti-science rhetoric is a ploy to attract the dimwits for political advantage at the cost of many lives. Evil personified.

source: BBC cable TV news.

Yes, he really is very horrible in so many ways.

• Like 1