Tanning Studios In Bangkok?

rainman

You know those tanning studios around every corner in our home countries, giving you a nice tan and making you look like you just spent a few weeks in sunny Thailand? Where are they in Bangkok? :D

Weird question, I know. But before you suggest a hike to the beach, I'm really looking for a tanning studio (or solarium, whatever you call it). I just don't have the time to lay on the beach all day and even if I had, I'd rather have a full body tan than some white spots.

So, has anyone seen one in Bangkok...? :o

Thai people generally aren't into looking any darker than they naturally appear, so the market isn't too great for Tanning studios! Maybe some of the international hotel chains have them?

There's one huge gap in the market however, Spray-On-Whitening studios... (like San Tropez or whatever it's called, but lightening) :o

Did also look for one before I went home after 8 months in Thailand. Had zero tan after this time, and the only thing I did find was a salon that was about to open in may. I dont remember their website though. But try to google, they claimed they was the first tanningsalon in Bkk/Thailand.

Did also look for one before I went home after 8 months in Thailand. Had zero tan after this time, and the only thing I did find was a salon that was about to open in may. I dont remember their website though. But try to google, they claimed they was the first tanningsalon in Bkk/Thailand.

I think that would be http://www.thai-tan.com/ . Will contact them and see if they opened it yet and where it is.

• 2 years later...
You know those tanning studios around every corner in our home countries, giving you a nice tan and making you look like you just spent a few weeks in sunny Thailand? Where are they in Bangkok? :D

Weird question, I know. But before you suggest a hike to the beach, I'm really looking for a tanning studio (or solarium, whatever you call it). I just don't have the time to lay on the beach all day and even if I had, I'd rather have a full body tan than some white spots.

So, has anyone seen one in Bangkok...? :)

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=tanning+salon+bangkok

So, has anyone seen one in Bangkok...? :)

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=tanning+salon+bangkok

:D :D

Follow the link :D

2 year old thread ! OP did you find a salon or go with the marmite? I can't believe anyone would want to pay to dangerously tan themselves in a salon when the natural dangerous tan machine is outside free!

I got caught last week while fishing...luckily only on arms and neck.... still 3 days of horribleness and uncomortable sleeping...

So, has anyone seen one in Bangkok...? :D

Fairy Question, if they are on every corner in your home country, why come here to find one, what a WASTE of time and your money :D:D:D:D MONEY I got it cheaper here :):D

Edited by BigSnake

Timely bumping of this old thread.....last week a law was passed in Germany prohibiting under 18 year olds from using tanning studios.....the increase in malignant melanomas worldwide has prompted a number of measures to try to reduce the use of sunbeds.