What's with the ganga?

CanadaSam

So what is the verdict on the quality of that oh so expensive gram of pot sold by lot of stores?  600 thb and up is a lot of baht to pay in my book but whatever floats your bong.  

I used to grow my own and was quite happy with it.  I don't need zombie land gangja that is so strong that you forget your name...just a decent quality that goes with pink floyd etc.  Bought few joints from a street vendor recently for 70 baht a joint and all in all it did the trick for me...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was in O'Shea's in Bangkok the other day and the head shop 20 meters away was pumping out fumes and I have to say - I would prefer to not be sniffing weed smoke while I'm eating. It's on par with cigar smoke - it seems to get everywhere.

Not that I have anything against weed or the smell in general - just when I am eating, it's overpowering. So I can see how people would be upset.

In the end - there needs to be a place to smoke the stuff. That's going to go against the smoking laws here but there's no point selling masses of the stuff if people have nowhere to smoke it in such a way it doesn't get in non-smokers way.

26 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

I was in O'Shea's in Bangkok the other day and the head shop 20 meters away was pumping out fumes and I have to say - I would prefer to not be sniffing weed smoke while I'm eating. It's on par with cigar smoke - it seems to get everywhere.

Not that I have anything against weed or the smell in general - just when I am eating, it's overpowering. So I can see how people would be upset.

In the end - there needs to be a place to smoke the stuff. That's going to go against the smoking laws here but there's no point selling masses of the stuff if people have nowhere to smoke it in such a way it doesn't get in non-smokers way.

rooms with carbon filters would almost completely eliminate that part. it should be standard for anyone wanting to have a lounge. 

On 1/4/2023 at 3:31 AM, pomchop said:

just a decent quality that goes with pink floyd etc. 

music IS a drug.

music is THE drug. 

why people need a drug on top of another drug is beyond me.

contrary to popular belief, most musicians are not stoned when performing. only the fans are. 

Edited by save the frogs