Welcome To The New Thaivisa.com Look

george

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, good job, loads a lot faster. I did prefer the old colour as well IMHO.

Do a search on the psychology of colour and how it can influence your mood.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to do a poll and gauge what is the overall consensus regarding people's preferred choice of colour. :o

I think you will find that most of us don't like the new colors. Depressing. Looks like a sadomasochism site now. Or perhaps a funeral directors society. Black and blue, or am I colorblind?

Did I occur to anyone to put out some choices for people before going black? I know, I know, once you go black, you never go back, so I guess we will have to deal with it.

Edited by Jingthing

I don't like the color at all, and the font is not so good as before. Has it changed or is only the color that make me think the font has changed too? It is really bugging me this grey color, I have enough grey sky to look at.

well ,It is like

Red - make you feel hungry but you will have a nightmare when you sleep in a red bedroom

Green -make you feel relax.It is kind of resting your eyes

Pink -make you feel in love

Blue is good

and Grey and black feel like ...well hard to say ...grave thing

I thought the forum or my PC was broken and was just not loading properly.........(I am not very technical!)

Colours are yuk, but even if I can change these in my own controls I never bother and will get used to the new look.

Seems a lot quicker now...........

IF you look at the bottom of the page there is a choice of PRO Skin, (this one) or IPB Default, the old one.

Yes, but ...

I just tried that and it reverts back to the new black and blue look when going into posts.

Same, same .... it's all grey and navy blue - a bit blokey really, not girly-friendly at all!!! :o

Welcome to the New Thaivisa.com Look.

We have changed the look of your favorite forum, to be faster and modern.

Hope you like it.

/Mods and Admins

Just came back from a night out drinking with friends. I didn't realize I was that drunk until I logged on!

What the <deleted> is wrong with my bloody eyes?

Guess that explains why it has been a bit slow for the past dozens of hours.

I don't like the color at all, and the font is not so good as before. Has it changed or is only the color that make me think the font has changed too? It is really bugging me this grey color, I have enough grey sky to look at.

Yes, agreed with you. But look this way, the sky is actually quite blue. There is a big family here for you, MTW.

well ,It is like

Red - make you feel hungry but you will have a nightmare when you sleep in a red bedroom

Green -make you feel relax.It is kind of resting your eyes

Pink -make you feel in love

Blue is good

and Grey and black feel like ...well hard to say ...grave thing

Feels like being on drugs. :o

i like Thaivisa.com

But can you asking Bambina what she talking about pease .coz she make me feel :o

Feel what? I just want to tell Admins and Mods that colour has a fluent to people's mood

You will both understand each other better when you start communicating in thai.

IF you look at the bottom of the page there is a choice of PRO Skin, (this one) or IPB Default, the old one.

Yes, but ...

I just tried that and it reverts back to the new black and blue look when going into posts.

Same, same .... it's all grey and navy blue - a bit blokey really, not girly-friendly at all!!! :o

Please start using red fonts guys!

I thought my Computer was playing up last night, obviously you guys (admin) were tinkering with it.

I don't personally thinks the colour of the skin matters...its whats inside that counts.

Faster IS better

Having said that as soon as I posted this I only got half a screen back?????

I then had to log oiut to get back in again !

But it was OK after I did the above edit..maybee its just too darn early

Edited by ThaiPauly