Tao Poon (Bang Su) Mansion or Condo

Finlaco

Hi 

Any member had a recommendation for an apartment in the Tao Poon/Bang Su area, below B10,000 per month (otherwise better to buy than rent above this amount).

No need to comment or reply if you don't know the area or don't have accommodation suggestions.

Thanks.

There are a bunch of condos around Tao Poon station that are new or relatively new.

Ideo 100m from station back towards Bang Sue, 2 of them right next to the station, and a few more down towards Gateway Bang Sue. Up towards Bang Son you have Lumpini that just finished maybe 100m from station, and then another bunch (Supalai, Ideo, UDelight, ...) if you count around Bang Son station (that's light red line to Bang Sue, and purple line to Tao Poon). Finally you have 3 condos around Wongsawang station of purple line,

What really matters is what's important to you. For below 10k baht a month you are not going to get more than 30m2 at Bang Son or Wongsawang. Around Tao Poon, rents are even higher.

As for buying, they are not really cheap. Cheapest condos start at around 80k/m2 and go all the way to 140k/m2.

• Thanks 1

My wife and I go to Tao Poon nearly every week to go to Gateway Plaza and the fresh Market and there are a plethora of condos there to choose from. If it were me then I would prefer Bang Pho as there are a couple of nice condo complexes on the river and then you can catch the ferry as well. I live 2 MRT stops from Tao Poon on the other side of Bang Sue Grand Station as that area also has the BTS stop, which means public transport options are available, however your area of choice is a good one, especially if you travel to Nonthaburi occasionally.

Depending on how much space you need, have a look at Regent Home 27/28. Has MRT (Bang Son) at the entrance, bus stop across the street and at the entrance, daily street market 2 - 3 blocks down. Rent is 7-9k and some for sale at around 1.2m.

ETA: Courtesy shuttles from the street back in the the 2 complexes (being set back reduces traffic noise)

Edited by mrwebb8825