Biden: For Gods sake this man cannot remain in power !

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

This time Biden can't run his election from his basement. Let's wait for biden's official intention.

Remember there was a pandemic, snookums?

Who's running from his basement now?

Trump.

Biden will run from the white house not the big house.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

DeSantis will crash and burn, Republicans are done with the MAGA experiment. They realize they need the independent swing vote to win. History has not been kind to early GOP nominees.

If that helps you sleep, fine. In one corner you have biden who has a hard time keeping one cognitive thought in his head and in the other corner you have the very popular gov of Florida who speaks very well.

Anyone who is fond of biden really wouldn't want to see him run again. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tgw said:

I'd even go further and say it's not really relevant if Biden is physically completely fit for office or not, because it's a team that gets elected, and there is still the vice president, Kamala Harris.

In these times, with menacing China and Russia, it's better to elect a functioning team than a loose cannon autocratic single person program.

The ye Olde don't change horses in the middle of a stream gambit. 

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

If that helps you sleep, fine. In one corner you have biden who has a hard time keeping one cognitive thought in his head and in the other corner you have the very popular gov of Florida who speaks very well.

Anyone who is fond of biden really wouldn't want to see him run again. 

How do you know he speaks well?

He hasn't even spoken nationally yet.

Florida is a red state.

So you think he can get elected by demonizing LGBT people a la Putin?

Possible but no shoe in. 

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I don't want to see Biden run again. Not because I don't like Biden but because the Dems need a progressive to win bigly. I'm juts pointing out that MAGA candidates did not fare well in the mid terms and that historically, early calls haven't fared well in the GOP nominations. I think DeSantis will not do well outside the deep red states.

Very few people are thrilled about Biden again but he'll have the same argument as before. Electability and as the incumbent probable winner. 

Historically incumbents almost always win.

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Chigur said:

Lovably senile goofballs always get one term. It's in the constitution. We'll wave goodbye with tears in our eyes as Jill leads him away Jan. 20, 2025.

Still I am curious to see what emerges from the Hunter Biden investigations to start with the new Congress. Man's a sleazeball hall of famer. Banging his brother's widow before the poor fellow's corpse was cold,  jeez.

And if, as they say, the tree is never far from the apple, we may find out that the lovable goofball has been up to some no good himself. Ukraine, Burisma, China, I can't imagine the MSM/State nexus suppressing it all though they'll give it a shot.

Like Reagan?

• Haha 1

Just now, Chigur said:

You got me there. Man was a charmer though. All those vids of him telling funny stories. He and Bush II had that "Hey, let's have a beer together" vibe. Joe's a cutout. There's nothing there.

If you want movie stars and TV reality stars then so be it. Biden is a senator with decades of experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

If you want movie stars and TV reality stars then so be it. Biden is a senator with decades of experience.

You do know that the current "great world leader" was a TV comic.

I do agree with your second assertion. Man's done a lot and was great VP. But he's way past his sell-by date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1