going to extend my visa tomorrow at immigration - do i need tm6 form? didn't get one at the airport

topic is TM6 from airport... you are asking for land crossings... decide which one is your situation. immigration will look at your last visa and how you entered. they will not check your ex visas. 

also you couldnt enter the country if they want TM6 but you hadnt... 

also if you arrived here without that form (not given you by the airlines or the immigration) and you are already aware of this.. why is the topic? 

39 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

Someone told me recently that you should retain your boarding card but not sure if true

When I went to renew my extension of stay in November, I photocopied my return boarding pass in place of the TM6. Then there is no argument. Belts and braces.   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, worrab said:

When I went to renew my extension of stay in November, I photocopied my return boarding pass in place of the TM6. Then there is no argument. Belts and braces.   

Boarding pass is not required for your extension. Period. 

12 hours ago, Expat68 said:

Someone told me recently that you should retain your boarding card but not sure if true

Boarding pass should be shown on arrival at airport to Thai immigration. Other than that it's not required. 

Obviously apart from baggage claim. 

On 12/26/2022 at 1:14 PM, DrJack54 said:

Boarding pass is not required for your extension. Period. 

It may not be required but it does make life easier. Absolutely no problem to photocopy it at home and put in with the other documents. I showed the boarding pass for my first 90 day report to clarify why I did not have one.

It is all about making life easier all round even if things are not legally required, as such.    

1 minute ago, worrab said:

I showed the boarding pass for my first 90 day report to clarify why I did not have one.

Nup.

It's useless added material.

The entry stamp in your passport confirms when your 90 report is due not some boarding pass. 

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Nup.

It's useless added material.

The entry stamp in your passport confirms when your 90 report is due not some boarding pass. 

Yes, I am not disputing this but when the IO was looking for the TM6, I showed the boarding pass to which he then nodded his head and found the relevant entry stamp. So it is not useless added material as you put it, just a case of making life simpler. It seems you have a slight problem with this though!!